Sunday, January 8, 2012

After watching Murali today........?

I really don't know just what it is you're asking! But I agree with you that he got most of his wickets against those 'giant' nations as you call them, unlike Warne who's wickets were against all comers. I don't agree with calling Murali a chucker. Whatever the reason the rules were changed it must have been approved by all concerned for I don't remember too many getting their knickers in a knot at the time. If I remember rightly he was born with a slightly deformed arm which caused the problem. If that indeed is the case, then you should take your complaints to God!The issue will never rest while people can't accept or tolerate players from other countries being as good as their own. Get off Murali's case!

No comments:

Post a Comment