Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Whats up with all the "eigh" spellings?

OMG I totally agree. They are made up names! It makes it hard for kids to spell and it gets very tedious spelling your name all the time for people. My name is Charlotte and I have to spell that a lot even though its a normal name. Dread to think how annoying spelling Breighanna constantly would be. To be honest all made up names annoy me. I like to read the name lists on YA when there's some 14yr old listing all their 10,000 favourite names and they are all made up names or proper names with ridiculous spellings which they have to put the pronunciation in brackets near it. If you have to explain it in brackets don't name your child it, its stupid! When their 70 and down the bingo they are going to sound stupid with these ridiculous names x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment