Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Where can I watch or buy a cope of the short lived TV series Code of Vengeance?

on U Tube it listed as a episode of Knight Rider under "mouth of the snake".In it a Mexican-America crime fighter is after a gun runner. The same gun runner Michael Knight is after.It looks like Michael is trying to catch the man but he has what I can only call magic powers letting him jump like he has springs in his legs and give him perfect hand/eye coordination.He also never gets tired and know some type of marshal art allowing him to take on 12 men a 1 time and come out unharmed but everybody else is unconscious. In the end he and Micheal saved the day and that's I saw because the jerk who put it on U tube stopped right then so I didn't get to see how it all ended up.OH! it took me half the night to find the 6 parts of it he put on U tube.Now I can't even find those for some reason no matter where on there I look.I really want to see the whole 2 part episode but I'm scared to go to some sites because of viruses.If ANYONE knows where I can get that show and the KR part too, I would be so grateful.PLease please please tell me one of you knows where I can find this PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment